Friday, March 1, 2013

Sassy on the scene

Those of you that have known me a long time know that I've been called Aunt Sassy for years.  When our girls were quite small, another little girl at church couldn't say Cindy, it came out as Sassy.  And I have been Aunt Sassy since.

So many thoughts are bouncing in my head, I'm not sure which I should chat about first.  My book is sort of front and center now.  After all this time, I wrote it in 2006, I'm finally making some progress.  I've spent a substantial amount of time with some experts on blogging and publishing a book.  I have a friend who is editing it, so I'm finally getting pretty excited about this process!

A finished book can be posted online and can be purchased as an ebook.  Publish on demand is now an option, meaning you don't have to order 100's or 1000's of books and then try to sell them.  Tho I do want to have some printed.  There is a list of people who will get a signed copy - not that my signature is worth anything!  But I also want to put them in oncology offices, Cancer Society offices and other places to give away.

The book is the story of my cancer journey, but it's purpose is to share how my faith and the prayers of many sustained me.

1 comment:

Victoria Stankus said...

Welcome to the blog world, Cindy (I mean, Sassy)! I look forward to reading more.